Implementing a new digital bridge for rapid and sustainable business growth
A number of industries including mining, healthcare, retail and banking are experiencing growth and as a result many businesses are focusing once again on growth. But in any market climate, sustained growth is difficult to achieve. It requires strategic vision, a laser focus on tangible opportunities and the good luck of timing.
While higher demand normally results in economies of scale, this may not happen for some growth-oriented businesses due to the following problems;
- Difficulty hiring and training employees needed to deliver growth strategies.
- Difficulty manufacturing or buying inventory quickly enough to fulfill orders.
- Poor understanding of the cost of delivering products or dealing with customers.
- Poor customer service resulting in negative feedback and reviews.
- Responding to competition and changes in the market
Launching into a business growth plan too quickly without the proper strategy can be just as catastrophic as choosing to try to maintain the status quo for too long. This is why we have put together this interactive seminar to empower growth oriented business leaders to bridge the gap between lethargic business operations and business growth by quickly redefining business processes and harnessing the power of emerging digital automation technologies.
As a participant in this event, you will discover through presentations, case studies and a custom demonstration:
- Some of the growth opportunities that exist today and why growth oriented businesses should be adapting their business processes to take advantage of these growth opportunities.
- What digital operations is and why it is considered a new bridge for a flexible and adaptable business
- How digital process automation solutions can be quickly deployed to help fast track business growth and stay ahead of competition.
Growing a business sustainably to meet customer demand, whilst maintaining brand and service standards involves increasing headcount, optimising business systems and processes, so join us on the 24th of August so that we can bring some clarity to how digital process automation can empower you to achieve your business growth goals.
Registrants to this event will receive a coupon for a 90 minutes complementary ideation sessions to help identify areas within their business where digital process automation effort could be focused.
Light refreshments will also be provided. Don't miss out!
Founder - Data Engineering
Entrepreneur, thought leader, strategic thinker and systems innovator based in Perth, WA, who has developed strong knowledge in the area of digital operations that enabled him to collaborate and build strategic relationships with global engineering / IT firms across APAC, Europe and America, empowering him to build a foundation at Data Engineering that aims at revamping the automation process and making it affordable for smaller growth oriented businesses. Kelechi was recently featured in an article published by the international business times (IBT) as a new digital bridge for growth oriented businesses in the APAC region.
CEO - The CFO Centre WA
Is a strategically and commercially minded UK qualified Chartered Accountant and has been based in Perth for over the past 11 yrs. He has extensive CFO experience in the aviation and freight industries as well as in the field of logistics across various countries, UK, Hong Kong & China business units. He spent three years as CFO on the Board of British Airways Regional Cargo and has advised on restructuring, merger and disposal of businesses. Over his career to-date Rupen has acquired invaluable knowledge and experience of the problems and opportunities facing large and small businesses in sales, operational and financial areas.