Implementing a new digital bridge for rapid and sustainable business growth
A number of industries including Mining, Healthcare, Retail, Banking and Construction are experiencing growth and as a result many businesses are focusing once again on growth. But in any market climate, sustained growth is difficult to achieve. It requires strategic vision, a laser focus on tangible opportunities and the good luck of timing.
While higher demand normally results in economies of scale, this may not happen for some growth-oriented businesses due to the following problems;
- Difficulty hiring and training employees needed to deliver growth strategies.
- Difficulty manufacturing or buying inventory quickly enough to fulfill orders.
- Poor understanding of the cost of delivering products or dealing with customers.
- Poor customer service resulting in negative feedback and reviews.
- Responding to competition and changes in the market
Launching into a business growth plan too quickly without the proper strategy can be just as catastrophic as choosing to try to maintain the status quo for too long. This is why we have put together this interactive seminar to empower growth oriented business leaders to bridge the gap between lethargic business operations and business growth by quickly redefining business processes and harnessing the power of emerging digital automation technologies.
As a participant in this event, you will discover through presentations, case studies and a custom demonstration:
- Why digitisation of business operations is considered a new bridge for rapid and sustainable business growth.
- What Digital process Automation (DPA) is and how HyperAutomation platform can help Organizations achieve their DPA goals and stay ahead of competition. (DPA is a method of using digital technology to automate processes and optimize workflows, whereas HyperAutomation is environment/tool to achieve DPA or any other automation).
- How businesses across the globe are transforming their finance and accounting processes using DPA solutions.
Growing a business sustainably to meet customer demand, whilst maintaining brand and service standards involves increasing headcount, optimising business systems and processes, so join us on the 15th of February so that we can bring some clarity to how digital process automation can empower you to achieve your business growth goals.
Don't miss out on this great learning and networking opportunity.
Founder - Data Engineering
Entrepreneur, thought leader, strategic thinker and systems innovator based in Australia, who has developed strong knowledge in the area of digital operations that enabled him to collaborate and build strategic relationships with global engineering / IT firms across APAC, Europe and America, empowering him to build a foundation at Data Engineering that aims at revamping the automation process and making it affordable for smaller growth oriented businesses. Kelechi was recently featured in an article published by the international business times (IBT) as a new digital bridge for growth oriented businesses in the APAC region.
Co-founder - Nividous
Shvetal has over 25 years of experience in the process automation space and brings tremendous knowledge to help clients navigate their digital transformation journey. He plays a leading role in steering innovation for the Nividous 'One-of-a-kind Hyperautomation platform. His vision has helped Nividous get recognised as a high-profile thought leader in driving digital transformation through intelligent automation. Nividous is a global professional services and auomation platform company that specialises in delivering business solutions that require deep technical knowledge, process proficiency and domain expertise.